Protecting Your Civil Rights
- Have you experienced problems obtaining a mortgage or leasing property because of your medical condition?
- Did a store refuse to serve you because of your race?
- Do you believe you are being treated differently because of your religion?
If any of these situations sound familiar, your civil rights may have been violated. If you believe that you are being discriminated against now or have been in the past, we urge you to contact our law firm today.
The Northern California civil rights attorneys at Bryant Whitten, LLP, have offices in Fresno, Sacramento, San Francisco and Oakland, California. Our aggressive, energetic and innovative lawyers and knowledgeable and efficient support staff pride themselves on providing effective representation for these types of claims.
Strong Legal Representation For Civil Rights Matters
California and federal laws prohibit businesses from discriminating against any person because of their race, gender, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability. Sometimes discrimination is obvious. Sometimes it is subtler. Either way, our civil rights attorneys have taken on all types of cases such as:
- Housing discrimination – The law prohibits denying a mortgage or lease of a home because the owner or lender is prejudiced against certain types of people.
- Loan discrimination – Bankers are prohibited by law from refusing to loan money to you because of how you look or on the basis of your sexual orientation.
- Right to service – Business owners cannot turn you away from a store or restaurant for reasons that violate civil rights laws.
- Public accommodations – You may have a potential lawsuit if a person or business has denied you access to public transportation, public swimming pools or any type of common area because you have a medical condition or because of your race.
Contact Our California Civil Rights Attorneys Today
Our energetic, efficient and effective attorneys have the experience to evaluate your case and determine if you have a good chance of prevailing in a lawsuit. Our lawyers can investigate your claims based on records and witness credibility. Do you think your civil rights have been violated? If so, contact us today so we can help you make it right and get the compensation you deserve.