Asserting and Protecting Your Employee Rights
- Have you been subjected to sexual harassment by a co-worker or supervisor, or by a doctor or licensed professional?
- Have you experienced workplace discrimination on the basis of your age, gender, race, national origin, religion, disability, pregnancy or health status?
- Were you illegally fired for filing claims or reporting wrongdoing?
- Has your employer forced you to work unpaid overtime or skip your breaks?
Despite strong and clear laws, harassment, discrimination, retaliation and labor violations are alive and well in the California workplace. If an employer has violated your rights or failed to protect you from abuse, Bryant Whitten, LLP is your voice in pursuit of justice.
Fresno and Sacramento Employment Attorneys
Our attorneys have obtained notable results in legal action against Northern California employers. Our skilled trial lawyers are not afraid to take on major corporations, including recent lawsuits against household names such as Wal-Mart, Verizon and Taco Bell, to name just a few.
We are committed to protecting clients from further harm and holding employers accountable. Our employment law and civil litigation practice provides vigorous representation for:
- Sexual harassment
- Pregnancy discrimination or family/medical leave (FMLA) violations
- Wrongful termination or retaliation, including whistleblower backlash
- Employment discrimination due to race, age, sex, national origin, etc.
- Disability discrimination
- Military rights in employment
- Defamation by ex-employers
- Civil rights discrimination in housing, lending, refusal of service, etc.
- Wage and hour violations, including meal and rest breaks
- Severance Pay
We understand that it may feel intimidating or risky to come forward about mistreatment. Our employment discrimination firm is here to keep you safe from further abuse or retaliatory action. We provide the compassionate support and aggressive legal advocacy to stand up for your rights.
Northern California Employment Law Trial Lawyers Who Get Results
Shelley Bryant and Amanda Whitten are accomplished litigators with the proven trial strategies to hold even the biggest employers responsible for economic and emotional damages. We invite you to contact us today to arrange a confidential consultation to discuss your rights and legal remedies regarding employment discrimination and abuses.