Demonstrated Results In California Employment Litigation
- $1,750,000 settlement for utility workers who were not allowed to take lunch breaks.
- $1,275,000 settlement for dairy farm workers who were not paid overtime.
- $1,125,000 settlement for beverage company CFO who was terminated because of age discrimination.
- $1,000,000 settlement for food company CEO and CFO who were terminated after refusing to engage in illegal price fixing and unlawful food labeling practices.
- $1,000,000 settlement for cement truck drivers who were not allowed to take lunch and rest breaks.
- $800,000 settlement for finance manager who was terminated for opposing unlawful activity at car dealership.
- $700,000 to a Unified School District administrator for who was sexually harassed and assaulted by another high-level administrator.
- $660,000 total recovery for a restaurant manager who was terminated after she reported other managers to the corporate office for sexually harassing employees and falsifying time cards to cheat employees out of overtime pay.
- $600,000 settlement for hospital CFO who was terminated after reporting unlawful billing practices and sexual harassment.
- $550,000 for catholic schoolteacher wrongfully terminated because of age and perceived disabilities.
- $530,000 settlement for senior account manager for a high-tech company terminated after medical leave.
- $485,000 total recovery for maintenance supervisor who was terminated after taking medical leave and managers believing that he had cancer.
- $430,000 for female custodian who was terminated after complaining about a co-worker sexually assaulting her in the workplace.
- $420,000 for a male university administrator terminated after complaining about sexual harassment by a female co-worker.
- $400,000 settlement for software company help desk employee terminated while seven months pregnant.
- $400,000 to a Bay Area Rapid Transit manager who was wrongfully terminated for discriminatory reasons.
- $375,000 settlement for female coffee house employee sexually harassed by manager.
- $370,000 for executive after employer breached the employment contract.
- $360,000 settlement for supply clerk who was terminated after she assisted co-workers with discrimination complaints.
- $350,000 settlement for two temporary employees who were harassed by service manager at equipment retailer.
- $350,000 for medical assistant who was sexually harassed by a hospital administrator.
- $337,5000 for CHP officer who experienced retaliation for taking military leave.
- $300,000 settlement for two workers subjected to racial discrimination and terminated for complaining.
- $250,000 settlement for logistics manager at a food processing plant who was terminated after making complaints about safety in the workplace, taking pregnancy leave and requesting lactation rights for working mothers.
- $250,000 total recovery for electronics department worker who was put into a “headlock” by the store manager, dragged around the store and ordered to help customers faster.
- $250,000 settlement for equipment repairman who was terminated after taking medical leave and requesting an accommodation.
Bryant Whitten, LLP, represents employees in the Central Valley, the Bay Area and throughout Northern California in all types of employee rights cases.
We are not afraid to sue large companies. For example, we have filed lawsuits against, the following major employers: Abbott, Aetna, Ahern Rentals, Alhambra Bottled Water, AT&T, AutoZone, AkzoNobel, Bank of America, Berchtold Equipment, Best Buy, Beverly Healthcare, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, California National Guard, Cingular, Comcast, CVS Pharmacy, Denny’s, DirecTV, Family HealthCare Network, Food4Less, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno Unified School District, Fry’s Home Electronics, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Glidden, Harris Farm Markets, Intel, J.M. Equipment Co., Inc., Kaplan University, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kragen Auto, Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno, Little Caesars Pizza, Longs Drugs, MetLife, Michael Chevrolet, Microsoft, Odwalla, Orchard Supply Hardware, Payless ShoeSource, PG&E, PDM Steel Service Centers, Inc., Pyramid Brewery, Red Robin, Safeway, Sam’s Club, Sante, SkyWest Airlines, SK Food Group, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Target, Teasdale Foods, The GAP, Time Warner Cable, Tulare Local Healthcare District, the U.S. Army, Verizon Wireless, Walgreens, Walmart and Zumwalt Construction.
Offices: Fresno · Beverly Hills · Sacramento · Oakland · San Francisco
Contact us to get a free case evaluation today about your potential lawsuit.